Workouts are build from the skills that you are currently working on and the exact step you are at will show up in your workout.
If for any reason you don't want to work on a particular skill, or you think you are further along than the app tells you you can adjust your training manually.
Here is how to do it:
For each skill - you can choose
- The step in the progression you are at (this step will show up in your workouts)
- The number of reps you will be starting at
- Weather you mastered the progression or not - note that mastering a skill means that the system assumes that you mastered all the previous steps and automatically UNLOCKS the further skills
Here is how to do it.
- Go to moves Tab inside the app. Pick either main or side skills. Most of the skills will be under MAIN skill
- Pick the skill you want to modify
- When you see the progression you can either click on a specific step in the progression. Once you do that click settings icon in the upper right corner to "make it a current step in the progression". This feature will master previous steps and put you at this step. If you do that to the last step in the progression - it masters the whole progression and it will show up as mastered in your training plan.